Design an easy way for the user to navigate the website/app to find movies and tv shows.
Info and Backstory
I use amazon video on a daily bases to stream movies and tv shows on my television, computer, or mobile device.
There is no clear way to pick different categories on either platform. I found that the user has to scroll halfway down the page to choose a category for movies or tv shows. I believe that this is a huge problem that is easy to fix, which may increase streams across all platforms.
• No way to choose categories
• Design is not user-friendly Very long scroll with unclear actions
Create a simple design (solution) for Amazon Video that allows a user to quickly navigate and choose different categories via tv, web, or mobile device (with minimal effort).
Requirements (User Stories)
• As a user, I should be able to navigate without any issues
• As a user, I can choose different categories with ease.
• As a user, I should be able to add videos to my watchlist